Employment Immigration

We provide the necessary legal support for employee recruitment and staff scheduling in US companies, such as foreign employee work visas or permanent residency applications. In addition, we provide corporate clients with legal advice on business immigration to ensure that the company follows laws and regulations and avoids risks in the employment process. Our commercial immigration legal services also include immigration applications for individuals who do not need employer support, such as EB-1 category green card applications.

Family Immigration

Our team of lawyers has extensive experience in the field of relative immigration and has handled a variety of complex case situations. We treat each immigration client as a unique case. If you are a US citizen, you can apply for immigration in regards to your parents, spouse, children (whether married or not), and siblings. If you are a US permanent resident (green card holder), you can apply for immigration for your spouse and unmarried children. Additionally, adoptive children, stepchildren, and spouses of deceased US citizens may apply for relative immigration under certain conditions.

Reinstatement / Change Status

We provide full-range service of changing non-immigrant status for non-immigrant visa holders in the United States, such as changing from B-2 visiting visa to a F-2/H-4 and other spouses’ visa, as well as B-2 visa extension and so on. We also help those student in the United States, whose F-1 Full-time student status has expired to reinstate it.

Business & Incorporation

We offer a range of services to companies and businesses. We help various types of commercial companies and non-profit organizations to become incorporated in the United States. Additionally , we provide the necessary legal support for the company's operations, such as writing legal documents related to the company's operations (corporate charter, shareholder agreement, employment agreement, NDA, etc.). We also assist companies that are undergoing mergers and acquisitions or restructuring, in which the status of foreign workers is not affected or requires adjustment accordingly.


NYIS has long-term access to several major legal databases in the U.S., and customize plans for each client based on the previous litigation records of the plaintiffs. We maintain active communication with the attorneys who represent major e-commerce platforms and international brand. Brought us the absolute advantage in handling of infringement cases. NYIS Law Firm, in conjunction with the NYIS legal platform, can serve all litigation in all 50 states in the U.S..

Investment Immigration

We have a stellar reputation, extensive experience, and expertise in the field of investment immigration, especially for direct investment applications. The current approval rate for investment immigration applications handled by our law firm is 100%. The minimum investment for investment immigration is currently $1,050,000. However, in order to stimulate the economic development of remote areas or high unemployment areas in the United States, the Immigration Department requires investment projects in the Targeted Employment Area (or TEA) with a minimum investment of $800,000. At present, except for applicants for investment immigrants born in mainland China and Vietnam, investors born in other countries do not need to wait for the registration period to apply for investment immigration.

Our Services


Among our principals, the majority were students with Master’s degrees. Their areas of study include, but are not limited to, business (finance, marketing, accounting, business administration), communications, public relations, computer science, financial engineering, information system management, supply chain management, logistics management, human resources management, electrical engineering, architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, bioengineering, mathematics, English (TESOL), history, economics, psychology, education, landscape architecture, graphic design, public administration or public policy, arts administration, etc. Our clients’ selected petition rate is 33.6%, and the approval rate is 100%,RFE approved rate is 92%

⇓ Download Brochure


In EB-2 Employment-Based green card, the Education Requirement of the position must be a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree, and at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate work experience in the specialty.The EB-3 Employment-Based green card requires the applicant to apply as a professional, whose job requires at least a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent

⇓ Download Brochure


Applicant must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. Your achievements must be recognized in your field through extensive documentation. No offer of employment is required.


The L-1A applicants are executive of multinational companies. The maximum duration of the stay can be extended up to 7 years. After the U.S. company has actually operated for more than one year, the applicant can start applying for the EB-1C multinational executive green card. This type of green card does not need to wait for the registration period. The L-1B applicant is a professional technician of a multinational company. The maximum duration of stay can be extended up to 5 years and they are be able to apply for EB-2/EB-3 professional immigration green card.

⇓ Download Brochure


Individuals with an extraordinary ability in sciences, education, business, or athletics, arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry. E.g. Research Postdoc, Sports Coach, Graphic Designer, Designer, Architect, Landscape Architect, Dancer, Photographer, Director, Model, Actor, Musician, Painter. Applicant can also apply corresponding visas for spouse, children, and supporting staff.

⇓ Download Brochure

U.S. Citizens'
Spouse, Children & Other Relatives

U.S. citizens can apply for immigration for their parents, spouse, children (whether married or not), and siblings. Among them, if a citizen applies for immigration for a parent, spouse, or unmarried child under the age of 21, the immigrant application beneficiary does not need to wait for the appointment.

U.S. Permanent Residents'
Spouse, Children & Other Relatives

US permanent residents (green card holders) can apply for immigration for their spouse and unmarried children. It should be noted that the green card holders applying for family immigration for family members there is an existing schedule and during the scheduling period, if the immigrant applicants stay in the United States, they need to maintain their legal non-immigrant status until they are scheduled to submit the adjustment to permanent resident application.

U.S. Citizens'

The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States (U.S.) citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival.

Change of Status

Engaging in the wrong activity under a present immigration status, may not only jeopardize your present visa status, but also present other impediment for future visa applications or entries to the U.S.. Therefore it is not only advisable to change your status, but also required, if your purpose of staying changes.

F-1 Reinstatement

Time is the most important factor for the application of F-1 reinstatement. We maintain efficient communication with students (by mail, WeChat, telephone, etc.) in a timely manner, to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of our application preparation.

Incorporation in the U.S.

There are a number of legal benefits that come with incorporation. One significant legal benefit is the protection of personal assets against the claims of creditors and lawsuits. On the other hand, in the U.S., corporations can sometimes be taxed at a lower rate than individuals.

Acquisitions & Restructuring

Our expertise includes debt restructuring and rescheduling, equity financing and restructuring, investigation of bad M&A activity, asset tracking and bankruptcy litigation, formal bankruptcy procedures and contingency plans, advice on distressed creditors and equity investments, and trading and debtor advisory work.

Trademark Registration

Register your company's trademark in the United States and protect rights and interests of your company in the U.S..

Infringement Proceedings

Copyright infringement is not merely a civil violation of the law; it can be a crime. In this day and age, copyright infringement can happen at the click of a button. Our team have substantial experience relating to both the enforcement and defense of copyright infringement claims under the federal copyright laws.

Recover frozen accounts and funds

The major e-commerce platforms in the United States have their own complicated rules and regulations. Once their regulation is violated, it is likely for them to unilaterally freeze accounts and funds, and even directly destroy the goods in the warehouse. We maintain active communication with the attorneys who represent major e-commerce platforms, brought us the absolute advantage in handling of such incidents.

Regular Investment

Foreign national entrepreneurs or investors are expected to invest capital valued at $1,050,000 in a commercial enterprise to be eligible to apply for permanent residence (a “green card”).The invested capital may include cash, equipment, inventory, tangible property, and must have been obtained by lawful means. In addition, the enterprise must benefit the U. S. economy and create full-time employment for not less than 10 qualifying U. S. employees.

Invest in Targeted Employment Area

In order to stimulate the economic development of remote areas or high unemployment areas in the United States, the Immigration Department requires investment projects in the Targeted Employment Area (or TEA) with a minimum investment of $800,000.

Invest via Regional Center

A foreign national may also qualify for an immigrant investor’s visa by investing through regional centers approved by USCIS to promote economic growth in designated areas. A foreign national who invests in a regional center project may take advantage of more expansive job creation to include both "indirect" and "direct" jobs to qualify for the immigrant investor visa.